It’s here. The long-anticipated release of Version 16.6 is front and center in the world of RightFax. Cue the applause and confetti!
Unlike many software version upgrades we see out there that don’t offer much new functionality, the Version 16.6 update actually has plenty of meat on the bone. Here’s the scoop on many of the more notable enhancements:
- High resolution faxes
- Enhanced shared Microsoft message queues
- Improved client workflow
- Notification improvements that consolidate options to provide a more simplified approach
- Web-based reporting
- Automated Library documents
- Time-of-day routing
- RightFax Connect improvements that improves visibility & usability for users & admins
- Web Admin improvements for managing delegates
Please note, the new version does have some significant changes, including an update to the way RightFax works with the COM API. So, make sure to reach out to our RightFax gurus at Bit by Bit to discuss the impact of an upgrade before making any decisions or taking action. As always, our experts will be glad to offer suggestions, best practices, and potential “gotchas” involved in the process and can help you plan to make your upgrade a success.